Monday, April 7, 2008

Skully in the wax worx...

I began this project as a mold i was making for a candle for my bathroom.... yes i was making candles just specifically for my bathroom!
But i became more interested in this as i kept making the positive form of the mold. So i might play with the form a little more as i create the negative part of the mold with plaster..
It was just going to be the skull... but as I sculpted an played with the image I added the crossbone for it to sit on. I will end up fusing the two together with a little heat.

I might even add colors or even an underlayer of red wax with the outer coating of the transparent white... hmm....
Green icky middle or black rotten center might be quite interesting as well!!
=D
~more to come.... pics of the mold an process....

No comments: