Monday, April 7, 2008

more to the battered wings...


ok so i am working.. an here's the proof!

I have started to work on the central piece that goes with the battered wings. It is a wire form heart that has been wrapped with black rubber an sewn with red thread. I am also considering coating and/or dripping wax along the heart so it will link well with the wings. I am also leaving sections of the wire form exposed.

I hope that i can complete this work very soon! I am starting a bad habit by beginning a project an putting it down because i get so inspired by another..... ack!
It's an awful thing to do an i am determined to finish as much as i possibly can... mayb make deadlines.... hmmm we'll see...
=D

I hung it on my wall so that it will taunt me... an there are a few other things that inspire me plus the sketch i am going by. (that's rite... those are mini ninjas tacked to my wall.... got them out of the quarter machines at a grocery store ;D )

No comments: