Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentines day fellow...

Meet Mihart! He is the newest character to my cast of plushy friends. He was developed a few years ago as a gift to my lovey boyfriend. I didn't know what else to do but give the man I love my heart. So he received the very first large pillow plush of my heart. (Gushy i know)
Gorgeous right? I know....he was the first. I used those child resistant pop on eyes for the more 3d feel. On my new little guy I have hand embroidered the faces. If I had more time I would have designed a machine embroidered face for my mother to sew on to the fabric. She currently embroiders all my lil faces for all my plush...and does a wonderful job! Yay mom!
So here is Mihart and the process in which he was formed. I had to alter a bit of the process from the original, to just fit within the size which was shrunk by half.
The end resultis Mihart! Enjoy!!

Dont forget to visit my new website!! www.toastisart.com

No comments: